Bringing Your Images to Life
Preferred by Photo Artists and Archivists Everywhere
|INTRODUCTION TO THE TECHNICAL BRIEFS
This section deals with the four main aspects of interest in
- Tech Brief 1 discusses how the laws of optics apply to
scanning and why fluid scanning makes the best of these
- Tech Brief 2 discusses why Film flatness is essential to
- Tech Brief 3 discusses detrimental refraction in scanning
and how it is possible to avoid it in film scanners and
minimize it in flat bed scanners.
- Tech Brief 4 discusses Newton Rings as unwelcome
intrusions to scanning and how to avoid them.
- ScanScience fluid scanning systems provide a simple and
elegant approach to vexing problems in scanning that
previously required expensive and ineffective gadgets.
mounting- Wet Mounting by ScanScience (scanmax)
I got from ScanScience a wet mounting set for a flatbed
Polaroid neg and the improvement is incredible.
For people interested, it's really worth it!
Old 03-28-2006, 06:45 PM
Fluid Scanning Technology
Copyright ScanScience 2017